Friday 6 June 2014

What I got for my birthday / Birthday haul!




Hey guys! 

So, yesterday was my 19th birthday (I can't believe I'm 19 already!) and I decided to go shopping. So, this is just a post showing you what I bought, and what I received for my birthday, enjoy!

Ok, one of the first things I got off my parents was a set of owl stationary. Now, if you know me, you'll know I'm OBSESSED with owls! I got a little memo pad with a pen, some magnetic peg clips to hand notes on, and a set of sticky notes! They are all so adorable and I can't wait to start using them!





As well as owls, I am also obsessed with How I Met Your Mother. I got the first 4 series on DVD for Christmas, and then my parents bought me series 5, 6 and 7 on DVD yesterday! Goodbye what is left of my non existent social life, it was nice knowing you!


Ok, because I also got money for my birthday, I decided a shopping trip to Manchester was in order! The first place I went to was Lush. Whilst having a look round, I noticed these and decided to get some. They are Toner Tabs, and you put them in boiling water and let it steam your face, then, when the water is cool, you can bottle it and use it as a toner!



I then went into Primark. In all honesty, I was pretty dissapointed with Primark yesterday, there wasn't really anything in there that I liked... However, I did manage to find this pair of skinny ripped jeans, which I love! I've been in need of a new pair of jeans for ages, and I fell in love with these!



I then went into Superdrug... bad idea when I have money! I originally went in to buy my mum some dry shampoo, and came out with a bag full of items and £17 down! Haha! I'm not going to show everything I bought there, as it was just chewing gum, a drink, and some cotton pads... But I did pick up these two.. Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 101, which is a gorgeous light pink shade, and Tanya Burr nail varnish in Penguin Chic. I love both of these items and I can't wait to wear them!


I then ventured into The Body Shop. Now, I don't usually go in here, but something drew me in yesterday. Whilst having a browse, I noticed these two lip balms. I picked up the Watermelon and Passionberry flavours, as they came in a 2 pack for just £3 


I then went to H&M and picked up a belt, as the jeans I was wearing are slightly too big, and walking round constantly pulling them up is not a good look! I also picked up a pack of grips, as mine seem to vanish off the face of the earth the second I put them down!


I then went to HMV to have a 'look around'.. basically, whenever I go to HMV I ALWAYS end up buying something.... This time, it was a CD by a band one of my friends introduced me to. The band are called Front Porch Step, and I have been looking for their CD for ages, and I'm happy I finally found it! If you haven't heard of them, I highly recommend checking them out, they're amazing!


Lastly, I went into Piccadilly Records, and I found a 7" single by a singer I adore called Sivu. I have one of his vinyls already, as he gave it me outside a gig, but I wanted this one ever since he announced it was being released. As of yet, I don't have a record player, but hopefully I will buy one soon so I can listen to them! 


Hope you enjoyed this post, and sorry it was so long!

Alice xox


No comments:

Post a Comment