Sunday 15 June 2014

Common White Girl Tag

I saw MakeupByMandy24 do this a while back on her channel, so I thought I would give it a go, enjoy!

1. Favorite Starbucks drink? 

Chocolate Frappe

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

About an hour

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? 

God knows... too many

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? 

On my blog account, I have 106 followers and 79 pics
On my personal account, I have 386 followers and 829 pics

5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud? 

I say 'Oh My God' a lot, but not OMG 

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? 

Yeah

7. Are you racist? 

Nope

8. How many tweets do you have? 

28,431... I tweet alot

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? 

Tumblr

10. What do you spend most of your time doing? 

Blogging, on tumblr, photographing different things, hanging out with friends and work

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers? 

Zoella, Bethany Mota (MacBarbie07), Meredith Foster (StilaBabe09) and Amanda Steele (MakeupByMandy24)

12. How often do you do your nails? 

Every few days

13. Are you a shopaholic? 

I would say so...

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? 

I pretty much know all the script I've watched it that many times...

15. Do you own a lot of clothes? 

Yeah

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? 

Sometimes...

17. Do you wear makeup everyday? 

Yep

18. What are your average grades in school? 

They were like C's

19. How do you usually style your hair? 

Messy bun... occasionally I'll have it straight, but most days I don't even brush it and I just shove it up

20. Do you always look presentable? 

Most of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment