Monday 3 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day!

Hey guys!

So, I've decided I'm gonna do an OOTD every day this week (if I remember that is)!

So, let's start with today - Monday March 3rd. 

So today, I was at uni all day, so I just threw in something comfortable this morning as I wasn't feeling too great. 


So I have a glow-in-the-dark Mickey Mouse Skeleton t-shirt on which I got from Primark a while back. I paired this with plain black leggings, and my black Doc Marten look-a-likes, also from Primark. 


For my hair and makeup, I kept it quite simple as I went to the gym after uni (not that you can tell). I had my hair curly, but I did this the night before. I twisted my hair and then pinned it to my head and slept on it (Bethany Mota - MacBarbie07 on YouTube, put up a tutorial of this the other day) and then my makeup was my everyday simple eyeliner look. 

See you tomorrow guys,

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment