Monday 3 March 2014

OOTD - Day 2 - March 4th

Hey guys!

Here's my second OOTD for this week;


So this outfit is pretty similar to yesterday, but I have work today and my uniform is all black. So I am wearing black leggings again and an oversized black tee. I am also wearing my super chunky circle scarf from Primark as it's chilly outside. 


(Queue weird pose) For my makeup, I'm just wearing foundation, concealer, powder and mascara, as I really couldn't be bothered doing anything else this morning!


For my hair, I have to wear it up for work, so I just did my everyday messy bun which is super simple to achieve :)

That's all for today, see you tomorrow!

Alice xox

2 comments:

  1. primark do the best scarfs! I just bought a couple the other day because its still so cold X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Pretty much all my scarfs are Primark ones :) x

      Delete