Thursday 20 March 2014

What's In My Bag?

Morning guys!

Once again, sorry for not posting this last night, my laptop wasn't working again!

But here is my 'Whats In My Bag' from Tuesday night, hope you enjoy!

So this is my new bag! I got it from H&M for £14.99 (usually £19.99, but I had 25% off) and I love it! It had short straps and a long-ish strap, so you can carry it on your shoulder or on your arm.


It has a zip along the top of it, and this is what the inside looks like! It has 2 small pockets on one side, and then a zip pocket on the other side.


Ok, so the first thing I pulled out was my 2 magazines. I have Glamour (which had the 25% off H&M voucher with it) and Company magazine.


I then pulled out my purse. I got this from Primark for about £5, and I love it! It has a zip section at the back, then on the front it has this gold clasp which you turn to open it.



On the inside, it has card sections on both sides, and a zip section in the middle. It is big enough to hold notes and my bus pass in, without me having to fold them up and risk losing them!


Next thing I pulled out was my scarf. It was slightly chilly on Tuesday morning, so I threw this in my bag on my way to work. It is just a simple circle scarf from Primark which I got at Christmas off my mum.


Next thing is my glasses case... Yes, I wear glasses. In my glasses case, I have my prescription glasses, as well as my sunglasses (again, from Primark), so I always carry them round with me.



I then have a little notebook which I just leave in my bag in case any blog posts come to mind, or if I need to jot something down quickly.


Rolling around the bottom of my bag, I have the free mascara that came with the Company magazine. I haven't tried this yet, so I shall be doing this weekend!


I also have a program from Stockport Plaza, which is telling you about everything that is going on there in the next few months. I got this from work, and I have it in my bag because its my dad's birthday soon so I'm going to get him tickets for something there!


I also have an umbrella. I like to prepare for all weathers, hence the sunglasses and umbrella.


Ok, now to the side pockets! In the first one, I just have little things; my lipstick, hand gel, body spray, chewing gum, a pen and my bus pass.


In the other side pocket, I have my phone and headphones.


In the zip pocket, I have my phone charger (I always charge my phone at work as it dies so quickly!), my house keys, as I'm the first one to leave in the mornings and my pen drive with my uni work on.



Hope you enjoyed having a snoop in my bag!

Until next time

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment