Wednesday 2 July 2014

Review; Maybelline Color Show nail varnish


(Sorry I haven't been posting, I've had no wifi at home D:)

So, who can believe were in July already?! This year is going by hella fast!

Anyway, I went out shopping today and came across these two nail varnishes by Maybelline. They are the 'Street Artist' in the shade 'Alley Attitude' and the 'Acid Wash' in the shade 'Mint Acid-ittude'. They were £3.99 each, but Superdrug have an offer on of 'buy 2 for the price of 3' on all nail varnishes. 


Ok, now onto the review!
I actually adore the way these nail varnishes turned out. Although, they only thing I can find wrong with them is that I had to use 2 coats, as well as use a white base coat (especially for the Mint Acid-ittude as it is super thin!) I love how the Alley Attitude (ring finger) turned out. The mix of black and blue flakes really pop with a white base. 


All in all I really do love these nail varnishes, and for £3.99 each, I may have to go back and buy the rest! 

Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment