Sunday 4 May 2014

April favourites!

Hey guys!

I decided I would do my April Favourites for you!


First off, I have my makeup favourites! I have been using these products so much recently and they are all products I use everyday! 
I have;
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in the shade Auburn/Red
- NYX Colour Lip Balm in the colour Shukran
- Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream
- Primark Liquid Eyeliner
- Baby Lips in Intense Care 



Next I have Looking For Alaska by John Green. I love John Green's work and this book is no different! I cried at the book, and it has become one of my favourite books recently!


Next I have How I Met Your Mother. I am obsessed with this show and have the first 4 seasons on DVD!


Next I have my favourite songs of the month...
First off is How To Hide Your Feelings by Man Overboard. I never used to listen to Man Overboard until I heard this song. I have had it on repeat for ages and love all of their songs off the Heart Attack album, they have quickly become one of my favourite bands!


Next is She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer. This band were my guilty pleasure band for a very long time, but this song is so catchy and I find myself singing it all the time!


Another song I have been loving recently is Dark Horse by Katy Perry. I love the tune to this song, which is what made me like it originally, but it has quickly become one of my most played songs! 


Lastly is a song called Bruised Not Broken by a band called White Clouds & Gunfire. I love this band to bits, and they are such sweet amazing people, and their music is fantastic! This is my favourite song off their album; For All The Non Believers, and they are amazing live!

Sorry it wasn't the best post, and sorry I haven't been posting much recently!

See you soon,
Alice xox

No comments:

Post a Comment